Singapore Flyer
First time up the World Highest Ferris Wheel (caa 2008)
Abit too dark by the time I went up.
I think the best timing will be between 6.30 pm- 7.30 pm
Abit of light, seeing the sunset. Fantastic.

-_-_- THE STRONG ARMS-_-_-

-_-_-BUSTLING CITY-_-_-

-_- Night Scene of the city -_-

-_- View of the golf course -_-
There is one more view of the Housing Estate. but it was too dark.
camera cantshoot anything.
Abit too dark by the time I went up.
I think the best timing will be between 6.30 pm- 7.30 pm
Abit of light, seeing the sunset. Fantastic.
-_-_- THE STRONG ARMS-_-_-
-_-_-BUSTLING CITY-_-_-
-_- Night Scene of the city -_-
-_- View of the golf course -_-
There is one more view of the Housing Estate. but it was too dark.
camera cantshoot anything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home