The Special One
I want to dedicate this photo to someone
who I really miss during this period of time.
She knows who she is.
I was leaning against the railing thinking about you.
And I heard these chirping sound from my back.
I turned around and saw this pair.
They stood still and allow me to take a couple of shots.
I do not know is it coincident or fate.
I believe since fate allow me to spot them
do I take the photo of them is all depend on me
Same thing, Fate allow us to meet,
its all depend on us, whether we give each other a chance again.
who I really miss during this period of time.
She knows who she is.
I was leaning against the railing thinking about you.
And I heard these chirping sound from my back.
I turned around and saw this pair.
They stood still and allow me to take a couple of shots.
I do not know is it coincident or fate.
I believe since fate allow me to spot them
do I take the photo of them is all depend on me
Same thing, Fate allow us to meet,
its all depend on us, whether we give each other a chance again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home