Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
Recently I am reading this book.
"Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"
Read it at Ian and Anthony's place.
Read about 2 chapters and find it quite true
and interesting to read.
So recently bought one.
Probably it can help me understand women better
"Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"
Read it at Ian and Anthony's place.
Read about 2 chapters and find it quite true
and interesting to read.
So recently bought one.
Probably it can help me understand women better
-_-_- Unconditional Care -_-_-"I was sitting at Southbank waiting for City Cat
Saw this couple just sitting next to me.
the lady prepared some dinner for the guy.
I saw them keep taking photo of each other while eating.
And the lady just kept admiring her lover having his meal.
Really sweet to see all these."
* Love builds in an instant.
Sustaining comes with friction
Growing old lies in communication *
Sustaining comes with friction
Growing old lies in communication *


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home