Flying off.....
It has been couple of lazy weeks for me.
So lazy that I find no motivation to go for any photo taking.
Anyway I flying off tonight.
This my last post till I'm back.
Anyway today I realised I lost touch with a number of friends.
I went through their facebook and I got myself updated.
I also realised this year is not a fantastic for all the '85 babies who are in love.
However,do not worry, you are not alone.
I gotten an idea/motivation/sample from Jason's blog,
when I am back, I will find a good venue to execute it
Lastly, I can finally say,"I'm a Driver too"
I passed my driving and gotten myself a Class 3 license!!!
Take care everyone.
So lazy that I find no motivation to go for any photo taking.
Anyway I flying off tonight.
This my last post till I'm back.
Anyway today I realised I lost touch with a number of friends.
I went through their facebook and I got myself updated.
I also realised this year is not a fantastic for all the '85 babies who are in love.
However,do not worry, you are not alone.
I gotten an idea/motivation/sample from Jason's blog,
when I am back, I will find a good venue to execute it
Lastly, I can finally say,"I'm a Driver too"
I passed my driving and gotten myself a Class 3 license!!!
Take care everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home