A Newly Borned Breed
Congratulation Everyone.
9 months not short and not too long either
but the camaraderie definitely stronger than anything.
Finally on this day you see your fruit.
But the journey did not stop.
There are more thing for you to discover and realize.
Do not stop learning or asking.
As knowledge is the real power.
Finally I managed to shoot what I have always wanted to.
Furthermore, as a spectator.
No duty, no worries
-_-_- Admiration -_-_-
-_-_- Proudest Day -_-_-
-_-_- Celebration -_-_-
but the camaraderie definitely stronger than anything.
Finally on this day you see your fruit.
But the journey did not stop.
There are more thing for you to discover and realize.
Do not stop learning or asking.
As knowledge is the real power.
Finally I managed to shoot what I have always wanted to.
Furthermore, as a spectator.
No duty, no worries
-_-_- An Unexplainable Emotion -_-_-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home