Hi Korea!
A long awaited trip since ORD
Experiencing the cold weather
Went skiing, snow fighting, horse riding
and, of course, lots of shopping.
Jeju was also part of the destination
Experiencing the Korean Culture and
have lots of Kimchi during the 8 days
I really enjoyed myself.
especially with the companion of the 2 ladies.
I also realised one thing,
follow tour, u tend to eat better, stay better
and use lesser brain cells.
To my opinion, its a worth going for trip.
Experiencing the cold weather
Went skiing, snow fighting, horse riding
and, of course, lots of shopping.
Jeju was also part of the destination
Experiencing the Korean Culture and
have lots of Kimchi during the 8 days
I really enjoyed myself.
especially with the companion of the 2 ladies.
I also realised one thing,
follow tour, u tend to eat better, stay better
and use lesser brain cells.
To my opinion, its a worth going for trip.
He is imitating his brother tying shoe lace
But the fact, his is Velcro

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home